PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, Vasily Jurevich! One week ago at my child (5 years) was pris...

Anna
04.05.2004, 10:53
Hello, Vasily Jurevich! One week ago my child (5 years) had an attack of shortage of air.
ENT has told or said, that with lungs that's all right. An electrocardiogram in norm or rate. The neuropathologist has diagnosed - a hyperventilating syndrome and has written out Novo-Passitum and during attacks - Corvalolum. Whether it is necessary to pass or take place still any researches as improvements at present are not present. Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
04.05.2004, 21:09
All is mixed in one heap - why the ENT checks lungs? On the basis of what it is diagnosed by the neurologist - only at survey or any researches were done or made? You wait for improvements of what exactly? Similar statuses Proceed or there was still something?

Anna
05.05.2004, 14:59
The diagnosis is put by the neurologist at survey. Any researches except for an electrocardiogram it was not done or made. The child goes to a kindergarten and is engaged in a preschool grammar school. The neurologist speaks, that such attacks of shortage of air occur or happen iz-for overloads. The same attacks proceed. Whether they can pass or take place from Novo-Passitum or any else researches are necessary? Thanks.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
06.05.2004, 14:28
Anna, neurologic problems, in my opinion, here should be considered or examined;surveyed in last turn. First it is necessary detalnoe inspection at the pediatrist, it is possible or probable - at the allergist (an asthma?). In absentia on the Internet a problem to solve it is impossible.