PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the dear doctor! Respond, please on a question. At mine doch...

andy
04.05.2004, 14:50
Good afternoon, the dear doctor!
Respond, please on a question.
At my daughter, 13 years, within 2 years daily strong headaches which are not removed or not taken out by any preparations.
We were surveyed, on computer tomogramme-indirect attributes of a basal arachnoiditis, display slipchivogo process in lateral ventricles of a brain.
The girl was born with GBN (zheltushno-the anemic form), up to 1 goda-a syndrome of hyperexcitability.
I in this connection had questions:
1. Whether it can form the basis for statement of the diagnosis: consequences of early organic lesion TSNS, basal slipchivyjo an arachnoiditis?
2. Than the calcification shishkovidnoj glands, narrowing of forward horns of lateral ventricles up to 0, 1 (bodies thready) can threaten?
3. What treatment is the most effective? Resorptional therapy, or not always can help or assist?
4. What can be the forecast?
Yours faithfully Natalia.
andy. ecc@beep. ru

Nogovitsyn V.J., the children's neurologist
04.05.2004, 19:49
Such conclusion KT to me about what does not speak, is desirable to see "picture". The diagnosis "arachnoiditis" often explain all not clear in a neurology. It is desirable to show the child to the neurosurgeon (here in conference often appears d-r Kushel from scientific research institute of neurosurgery it or him. Burdenko, it is possible to ask it or him). Resorptional therapy will not help or assist. Concerning the forecast it is possible to speak only after specification of the diagnosis at internal survey.

JAsnovidjashchaja
06.05.2004, 09:10
Patrimonial damnation + vampiricheskaja a garter + fulfilled karma.