PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At me from time to time appear ostritsy, to get rid absolutely...

Svetlana
04.05.2004, 12:36
Hello. At me from time to time appear ostritsy, to get rid absolutely of them it is impossible. At me a question: how to me to make so that my fortnight daughter has not picked up from me this infection? Can be eat any medicine which can be applied during a lactemia?

The anonym
06.05.2004, 00:32
Svetlana, is considered, that at exception of a repeated invasion ostritsy disappear from an organism approximately for a month in itself. Obligatory uslovie-to not admit or allow repeated infection;. t. e carefully to wash arms or hand, carefully to iron linen (bed and "nosilnoe") an iron. The same - to all members of family. The fortnight daughter can receive ostrits only through a mouth at disturbances of rules of hygiene.

The doctor
06.05.2004, 08:04
Pyrantelum 11 kg (a maximum of 1 gram) unitary with the subsequent in 2 weeks repetition of treatment is usually appointed or nominated to all members of family. It is possible to use (alternatively) albendazol or Mebendazolum. In occasion of an opportunity of use of these medicines during a lactemia unequivocal references are not present.