PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my child (3 months) have made by a negligent mistake or error of the doctor, 2 inoculations BTSZH. ...

Andrey
02.05.2004, 16:53
To my child (3 months) have made by a negligent mistake or error of the doctor, 2 inoculations BTSZH.
What consequences can be?

JUlja
03.05.2004, 21:49
And them also should be 2 for this time, 1 in a maternity home and another in a month. And in 3 months inoculation AKDS.

JUlja
04.05.2004, 08:58
And them also should be 2 for this time, 1 in a maternity home and another in a month. And in 3 months inoculation AKDS.

Elena of M
04.05.2004, 15:06
For the first time I hear, that BTSZH should be 2. One in a maternity home, then in 3 mes following inoculations begin. Andrey and to you already is time to go basically on an inoculation, before it or this survey and consultation, there and ask about it or this the pediatrist. Can a delay for some month will give in connection with such situation. In general anything good in it or this is not present. This alive vaccine and as such happens absolutely not clearly. This within the jurisdiction business, how it on a negligence?! They that drunk were?! Under court!!! And "poimet" them as soon as it is possible!

child
06.05.2004, 04:48
Under court? About what you speak, to that these hospital attendants are necessary, at them and that is not present the diploma.