PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, at mine 4 h the monthly son in the last some weeks have appeared...

Lyudmila
05.05.2004, 06:24
The doctor, at mine 4 h the monthly son in the last some weeks have appeared a strange habit, I nurse it or him usually thus I sit also the son when has already gorged on, strongly curves a backrest and throws back back head, during other time he so acts very seldom, only if wishes to look or see at something, and a head so strongly to turn it is not possible, it is not dangerous? He cannot so to damage or injure;hurt to itself(himself) a neck? And more the child with 3 h months began to sleep restlessly, he usually sleeps on a stomach or belly and sometimes in a dream starts to make a start legs or pinches from a mattress, and a head, and the breast thus does not lift the handle, t e it turns out, that he highly lifts to the priest, he wakes up from it or this.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
06.05.2004, 01:20
It is normal, by the description. He will not damage or injure;hurt anything. The brain develops, and in a dream including, and that that you see - natural displays of process of processing of the information new to it or him.