PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Since a birth at the son a birthmark on a forearm, it grows with its or his arm or hand. Temn...

Lilja
04.05.2004, 10:38
Since a birth at the son a birthmark on a forearm, it grows with its or his arm or hand. Dark, edges or territories not equal, color non-uniform is covered volosikami, inconveniences to him yet does not bring. But aesthetically looks or appears awfully (more than 15 see in diameter). All the summer long iz-for it or this we go in a shirt. Even from under futbolochek it is visible. To delete or not as you think, Our surgeon in an out-patient department speaks, that no trouble is not present. But when the child will grow, I am afraid, he will reproach us for it. To the child 1, 9 years. And more, what out-patient department would advise for excision of maculae. We live in Tatarstan if there is an opportunity it would not be desirable to leave far. Thanks for the answer.

Albanova V.I.
05.05.2004, 21:38
Maculae now is better for not deleting, wait, while the child will grow and will get stronger, t. To. Under the general or common narcosis and with skin transplantation. Where to address in Tatarstan - I do not know, and if will be in Moscow - I shall prompt.