PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. At us the son. 3, 3 years. At us mass of problems, I shall not be all opisyv...

Alexander
04.05.2004, 15:59
Hello. At us the son. 3, 3 years. At us mass of problems, all I shall not describe, eat disturbance of behavioural reactions, is, there is no speech more precisely. (with hearing that's all right), isolation, rare or infrequent contact of an eye in eyes, vobshchem features of an autism are. Till three years our local doctor did not direct or refer us to the psychiatrist, speaking, that the child up to 3 h does not have mentality (! And has told or said) - as soon as to us has knocked - 3, we have gone or send to the psychiatrist, she has at first sight defined or determined RDA, and has directed us on VTEK-the commission, there to us have put physical inability and have issued the grant or manual. All. Any references how to adapt the child as us in general further to be, to us have not told or said. I have asked the commission as us to work with the child, they have responded, that city at us small, the expert on an autism is not present, here to you the psychologist and the psychiatrist, work... We work, we drink eunaktin, nejromultivit, glitsin, with the psychologist we try to leave with the child on contact... And so on a circle.. . Can still more few time (2 months), but shifts are not present either in development, or in dialogue, even the dream was not adjusted... Sitting on the Internet, I understand, that many mums of the autichnyh detok kuda-carry that on any adaptations, it or him put razye degrees RDA... At us it is simple: the invalid of the childhood, a children's autism... And nikakah references except for home care. Tell or say please, what to us to do or make? Where to go? Can, I am not right, what I am torn kuda-that to go, but it seems to me, what we shall not move from a place (by way of development) if we shall remain here? It Can cry from the heart, but I cannot speak about trust to local doctors after our divisional, having seen our diagnosis, have exclaimed: " And what, your child unless does not talk? In a card it is written, that he speaks offers... " Forgive or excuse, me... Help or assist to leave on any centers of job with autistami, or advise what to do or make in our situation!!!

Nogovitsyn V.J.
05.05.2004, 19:45
Conference for parents of children with similar problems: http: // www. 7ya. ru/conf/conf-Others. htm, the organizations are listed here: http: // www. ne-bolit. narod. ru/hosp. htm (in addresses to erase blanks).