PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At my daughter (9 mes) on a body have appeared in 1, 5 mes greater or big uch...

JUlja
03.05.2004, 07:19
Hello! At my daughter (9 mes) on a body have appeared in 1, 5 mes the greater or big sites of a skin differing on a pigment. These maculae by 4 months were finally showed and since then do not vary. They are not so appreciable at first sight and look or appear as rough sunburn. The sites differing on a pigment so greater or big that is not clear, prisutsvuet vysvetlenie skins or darkening or dimout. So, the left side of a trunk is divided or undressed by a precise line popolam-upwards trunks light, a bottom dark, legs or pinches dark, and lichiko and a brachium svetlee on color. Borders of maculae, except for a line edgewise, are washed away or dim, and it is not visible, what its or his outlines. The child is healthy, by observation of the pediatrist, develops well, with a skin there are no problems, unless only there is a pair rodinok and three small pigmental or pigmentary specks which too are constant from the moment of occurrence. The girl light-eyed, hair fair-haired, a skin at it or her smuglovata. The daddy very swarty. I very much worry, than can such changes of a pigment are caused or called, whether it is necessary for us to be surveyed, or such disturbances of a pigment can be observed and at healthy children. Thanks.

Albanova V.I.
05.05.2004, 17:32
Certainly, changes of a pigmentation - not an attribute of health. Necessarily it is necessary to seem to the dermatologist and closely or attentively to watch or keep up maculae - whether their body height is observed. It is possible to address to us in the Center, 684 21 87