PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my child 6, 5 years have diagnosed "flu". Temperature...

Natasha
04.05.2004, 04:29
Hello! To my child 6, 5 years have diagnosed "flu". The temperature was the high 3 days, then two days 37, 5, the plentiful rhinitis and hurts a throat. Today since morning (6 j day of illness or disease) has suddenly risen up to 40, has joined serious tussis, vlazhnovatyj. The child complained of delicacy of handles in the morning, could not compress cams. Then like it has passed or has taken place. The boy with an epilepsy, disturbance aminokislotnogo an exchange, on a strict protein-free diet. The doctor was today, has told or said pneumonias while is not present. The QUESTION: there is enough dli for treatment of a flu only plentiful drink and bioparoksa in a nose? Than still it is possible to help or assist the child? The intoxication, similar, accrues or increases, there were giddinesses, delicacy, refuses meal, now and from drink.

Bagautdinova I.V.
05.05.2004, 16:59
The second wave of temperature is suspicious on development oslozhenija - unessentially pneumonias, there can be an infection of urinary ways, Lor-organs. It is necessary to hand over analyses, and your case - probably and to hospitalize the child under constant observation of the doctor.