PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! To my child of 10 years. This summer before inspection in bolni...

Liza
04.05.2004, 15:53
Good afternoon!
To my child of 10 years. This summer before inspection in hospital and before d/camp were checked on worms. Anything it has not been found. Recently have passed or have taken place full inspection. It was found out: a lambliasis, askaridoh and helminthic invasions. To us have appointed or nominated treatment paragonom. Tell or say please, whether this alimentary additive will help or assist on 100 % or it is better to use other medicines?

Bagautdinova I.V.
05.05.2004, 15:21
100 % of a guarantee of treatment from a helminthic invasion are not given by any preparation, especially alimentary additive. To catch so various parasites it is possible both from animals and at bathing in dirty water, and at nesobljudeniii hygiene. To treat it is necessary in this case all family, including animals. After the first reception of a preparation, povtrit treatment in a week and to repeat analyses. It is effective at an ascariasis Pyrantelum, Vermoxum, at a lambliasis - makmiror.