PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear Doctor! Advise as to be. 4 the son turns mine povyshenno...

Tatyana
02.05.2004, 17:10
The dear Doctor! Advise as to be. Mine 4 the son turns enhanced attention on the genital: fingers palchikami, under a blanket between legs or foots thrusts pljushevogo zajchika. I can not disaccustom, I explain to him that it or this cannot be done or made, and he all peerly tries, when I shall distract. Whether it is normal? In what it can result or bring? And whether it is necessary to address to the doctor, and to what? In fact in the physiological plan at it or him all by way of... Help or assist advice or council.

The anonym
03.05.2004, 00:28
Chutaute konferenzuu. Mnogo otvetov na etu temy.

Pisarenko N.A.
03.05.2004, 17:58
1. How often? 2. Whether you spoke with it or him on this subject (what is this the organ such interesting how is called, what for it is necessary itd)?, 3. Who and helps or assists with what measure to the child after a toilet and during washing?

Tatyana
05.05.2004, 08:16
1. - not so often, sometimes I notice, when he goes to bed, or when on a pot will longly sit up.
2. Spoke him that "pipiska" is at everything, that she should write, and that in her there is nothing especial and interesting. That girls do not have it or her, and there is simply dyrochka, which she pisaet.
3. After a toilet mum or the daddy wipe to him to the priest. During washing the daddy or mum wash to him pisjulku, as well as all other parts of a body. We try to bare whenever possible pisjun, t. To. At it or him still the phimosis up to the extremity or end has not passed or has not taken place. And the doctor (urologist) to us has told or said, that is necessary, how much or as far as it is possible or probable, to bare during washing. Then the head will more quickly open.