PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello. To my child 1, 5 months. He was born with asfeksiej. nevropatol...

Katya
04.05.2004, 03:45
Hello. To my child 1, 5 months. He was born with asfeksiej. The neuropathologist has diagnosed gipertenzionnyj a syndrome. A fontanel normal. The child quiet, sleeps well. He has had been ill pnevmaniej therefore has lost in weight. But now types or collects weight. Sometimes at it or him the lower lip strange shivers. What does it mean? The doctor has registered asparkam and diakarp. To us have told or said, what is it a strong medicine and we yet do not give it or him. And whether it is necessary?
Also what in general will advise?
Thanks in advance.

Bagautdinova I.V.
04.05.2004, 08:21
Whether provodilost ultrasonic research of a brain? If there there are deviations or rejections corresponding or meeting gidrotsefalnomu and gipertenzionnomu the syndrome reception of Diacarbum and asparkama is justified also treatment needs to spend not less than month.

Bagautdinova I.V.
05.05.2004, 02:09
Whether provodilost ultrasonic research of a brain? If there there are deviations or rejections corresponding or meeting gidrotsefalnomu and gipertenzionnomu the syndrome reception of Diacarbum and asparkama is justified also treatment needs to spend not less than month.