PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To the child of 5 years 8 months Was born hardly, there was an asphyxia, PEP. Labors...

Marrying
04.05.2004, 13:43
Hello! To the child of 5 years 8 months Was born hardly, there was an asphyxia, PEP. Labors stimulated, prompt or impetuous. In the first year diagnoses were longly treated also all were removed or taken off. The boy developed. Clever, but it is a little povyshenaja excitability. Now since September has gone in new sadik and to a preschool grammar school. Habit spasms (constantly shmygaet a nose, even all face warps) yesterday have begun, to me is sick on it or him to look. It or he had already habit spasms (blinked eyes) earlier, and now here habit spasms have changed. Advise please that to us to do or make. And how long it can proceed, I mean periodic occurrence of similar habit spasms. Than to treat? And more a question - as you concern to treatment by Phenibutum?. THANKS,

Nogovitsyn V.J.
04.05.2004, 17:50
Strange question. Naturally it is necessary to go to the neurologist and the psychologist on reception. In absentia treatment is not appointed or nominated. About Phenibutum of anything bad I can not tell or say, but any medicine is good to a place. Not the fact, that is necessary to your child he.