PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! My daughter the ophthalmologist in 2 years has advised to make races...

Anna
03.05.2004, 03:21
The dear doctor!
My daughter the ophthalmologist in 2 years has advised to make disclosing of a drainage tubule of one eye as tear does not pass or take place and is saved in an eye, sometimes inflames, we drip an antibiotic. It is interesting, that this problems was not congenital, and has arisen in 2 years, and in the winter. In the summer all has passed or has taken place also we have made nothing. Now the daughter almost 4 years and tear again does not go where it is necessary, and in the summer nothing was. Whether Mozhno-to do without operachii as narcosis to do or make it would not be desirable and all this is dear or expensive (we in America). Advise, massage still one eye can can help or assist, only... Thanks.
To the son we promassazhirovali when to him and month was not, all has passed or has taken place.

Gorlacheva L.I.
04.05.2004, 17:10
Intubation is done or made at an obstruction of plaintive ways. Signs of this disease are usually shown by 2 months of a life. By complaints, at your child hardly this pathology.