PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The doctor, to my child 2 years, and I any more do not know, how myself with it or him of a message. On uli...

E
01.05.2004, 13:58
The doctor, to my child 2 years, and I any more do not know, how myself with it or him of a message. In the street with other children of its or his age behaves disgustingly. Nobody gives the toys if someone has taken it or him veshi or has touched it or him is come in crying, the same reaction to attempts of others to sit down by it or him on a swing, on a hill, etc. periodically starts to command Houses the grandmother, the grandfather, kotom-to not sit, to not stand, to not touch or not tamper with. In the street after the next cries has led violently home. After explanations and promises to behave well to not shout, not plakt and legs or foots to not stamp repeats too most. Prompt please how to behave with the child of such age and that it is already possible to demand from it or him. The grandmother speaks, that when he remains with her he/she is the gold child, is simple on it or him
Cries she promises it or him to deprive with the TV, readings, etc. I doubt, what is it a correct method, though for today really effective. C in advance for the answer.

Pisarenko N.A.
04.05.2004, 14:05
As a whole, see the answer to the previous question, item or point 2. It not a question of discipline, and a level of aggression. Usually children of these years obey parents, but not always, are capricious, but is not constant... e. It more likely a problem of your sensation, that the child "gets" you. Try to endure this period.