PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear the Doctor! You why arises ZRR could not explain in brief?..

Marina
02.05.2004, 02:47
Dear the Doctor! You why arises ZRR could not explain in brief? Like both books it is constantly readable, and all time to the child it is talked, and it is constant with it or him the grandmother (young enough, with ped. In education) is engaged, (simply I work, but her something has forbidden to be engaged on the house, glavnoe-the child) and an atmosphere psychological at home good. The boy (2 with half-fault of year) very clever, and to speak (-chelovecheski) whether does not want, whether it is impossible. Why? And how to him to help or assist? Very much I look forward to hearing. Thanks.

Agashkina O.M.
02.05.2004, 20:14
Development of speech of the child is late under adverse external conditions: absence of emotionally positive environment, a supernoisy environment. Can detain speech development various mental traumas (a fright, experiences in connection with separation from relatives and d. r.; the general or common physical weakening, a dismaturity caused by a prematurity or fetal patalogiej, a rachitis, disturbances of a metabolism. To your child it is diagnosed - ZRR? In 2, 5 - at the normal child of precise speech you never uslyshate. The Lexicon the minutes of 50 70 words (type av-a dog, be afraid - I am afraid, give, podi-we shall go), understand and carry out instruktsi type " go to kitchen or cuisine and bring a cup ", "I" start to use pronouns, "you", "me", use offers from 2 3 words. All of you correctly do or make books, pictures, game - you have time of 7 8 more months.

Ekaterina
04.05.2004, 10:45
At the child - ZRR. To speak the beginnings late. In 2 years - the first realized word - "mum". nevrapotolog speaks, that to him to carp there is nothing. Only in 3 years - the first phrase. Now 3.5 years. Speaks everything, but it is very not clear and when speaks a phrase I cannot quickly catch even. The logopedist who with it or him is engaged, speaks, that at the child the short bridle and tries to stretch or drag out its or her any apparatus. Whether it practises such age?
The child at all does not like to read and listen. He speaks, that to him is uninteresting. We pytaemja to read at Vini-Down, about the Kid and Carlson, Belosnezhku. I suspect, that he simply does not understand about what to him read. The logopedist speaks, that at the child is broken or disturbed mezhpolusharnoe interaction. Also she approves or confirms, that if she has started to be engaged with the child in 2 years by 3 years it or he would have a normal clear developed or unwrapped speech. You could not express the opinion in this occasion and you could not recommend the logopedist or logopeditsesky the center for consultation.