PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! At mine 6 the son an additional chorda, prolaps mitral to...

Anja
03.05.2004, 09:28
Hello! At mine 6 the son an additional chorda, prolaps the mitral valve, hum, tahikardija-according to inspection in institute Meshalkina gnovosibirska. Whether there is an occasion for the further observation, inspection. We shall be 3 days in Moscow in June, whether we shall have time to pass or take place diagnostics and where. Thanks.

Tutelman K.M.
04.05.2004, 06:50
You were surveyed in a known and dear institution to which can be trusted. Therefore, if at you results of inspection do not cause or cause doubts repeated inspection it is not required. Nevertheless observation of the cardiologist is necessary for you, and also the regular control of an electrocardiogram and Eho-KG. The diagnosis should be more exact - prolaps: what degree? Whether there is a regurgitation? A tachycardia what (a source of a rhythm)?, etc. On it or this depends as often it is necessary to be observed and whether any therapy is necessary.
I can suggest to consult in Moskovsk of scientific research institute of pediatrics and children's surgery. For this purpose is closer to June write to me on tutelman@mail. ru. In Moscow can call on ph. 483 70 92 in unit of cardiology NIIP and DH. Tutelman Konstantin Moiseevich.