PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor. My daughter 1, 5. Three months at it or her koasnye shch...

Anna
01.05.2004, 18:32
Hello, the doctor.
My daughter 1, 5. Three months it or she koasnye cheeks, earlier still had an eruption on arms or hand and nugah, the doctor any allergy has told or said, what is it, it is necessary to put into the child a diet and to watch or keep up, on what at it or her reaction. A diet we sobdjudaem but find out the reason could not, checks - former red, though ikljuchili practically all allergens. But she does not disturb it or her, does not increase or is not enlarged, but also at all does not pass or take place. Prompt, it can at it or her at all an allergy and it is possible to start to feed it or her with former nutrition?
In a month it is planned to give it or her in sadik, but I neznaju, am impossible dovati what to speak what products to her to tutors about its or her delivery. Thanks

Marina
02.05.2004, 16:26
There are vobshche-that analyses on allergens. And an allergy if here so to solve - yes good, can nothing will manage also to do or make, it is possible to start and there will be consequences, it is good, if an allergic asthma will not reach. Do not joke of it or this.

Albanova V.I.
03.05.2004, 21:10
At such age, really, the food allergy prevails. And the dermatologist who observes your child should respond to your questions.