PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon, the Doctor! I already addressed to you for advice or council and there is still a question...

Irina of 28 years on October, 21st, 2002
03.05.2004, 07:10
Good afternoon, the Doctor! I already addressed to you for advice or council and there is still a question. At me sons of the twin, 1 year and month. The second boy has early refused a breast and it or he had attributes of a rachitis (the stomach or belly sticks out, and on legs or pinches costs or stands and goes more weakly, than the first boy though has gone the first) to us appointed or nominated vitamin D2, in years or summer months have told or said to give is not necessary. And here to us the second year, and attributes of a rachitis are observed, again began to give the child vitamin D2 in butter or oil, we try as it is possible to happen is more often on fresh air. Tell or say please, what it is possible to give the child against a rachitis? What preparation of vitamin D2 is more effective in butter or oil or on alcohol?
In our case why one has a rachitis, and at another is not present? Whether there Can be it cause early refusal of a breast (3, 5 months), and I fed the first till 6 months.
And more one question, at my sons now sometimes, and was more often and stronger earlier appeared a diathesis on bananas, pears. I stopped to give them this fruit. But then I have noticed, that not giving or allowing this fruit of reddening appear again, and I can not define or determine on what. Sweet I give them in very umerennnom quantity or amount. If kashka hardly hardly sweetened, compote too, cookies I give only dry, chocolate I do not give in general. Why reddenings and ecdysises appear at children again. How with it or this to be?
Whether it is possible to use often ointment against an allergy and a diathesis "Belosalik" to children. She well helps or assists.
Whether badly that I give the children of a sweet and chocolate?
Many thanks, the Doctor for the answer

Nogovitsyn V.J.
03.05.2004, 16:43
In occasion of a rachitis - except for vitamin D sometimes give preparations of a calcium (only after survey and inspection!), and the core is a solar ultraviolet. Communication or connection with feeding - most likely it has played a role expressions of attributes of a rachitis. Water and spirituous solutions can be effective, here already a question of an individual susceptibility. Other items or points of your question it is better to address all to pediatrists.