PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the dear Doctor! My daughter 1 years and 3 months In 1 year and 2, 5...

Larissa.
02.05.2004, 14:43
Hello, the dear Doctor!
My daughter 1 year and 3 months In 1 year and 2, 5 mes it or her were examined by the neuropathologist. The Delay dorechevogo developments " has been diagnosed ". As a basis for statement of the given diagnosis that " does not speak the girl phrases " has served., to put it mildly, it has confused me.
Question. On the basis of what parameters is diagnosed data? Also what it is possible to esteem in an Internet on the given subject?
Small addition. The girl active, speaks more than 10 words in " tongue of nurses " (for example "ava" - the dog, gav-represents as sobachka talks, mum, the daddy, dja-give, nja-it is necessary, jaja-ljalja, aja-Anja, mu-korovka, ka-the machine, etc.) Brings that ask it or her, and distinguishes subjects on velichine-the big and small ball, happy or enough it is easy or light vzibiraetsja on a hill in height 70 see on stupenkam, practically independently eats with the spoon, washes, will repeat movements for adults, carries out movements which to her name (for example: Show as a birdy fly? Mashet handles.) PMR on age.
Many thanks.
Yours faithfully, Larissa, mum Anechki.

Nogovitsyn V.J.
03.05.2004, 10:33
Do not pay attention. It's OK. Parameters of development of children on the Internet are on all medical sites (for example mama. ru). Rates of development in all individual.