PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. doktov, to my son 2, 4 months at it or him were viscous or viscid tussis and the doctor has appointed or nominated...

Arina
02.05.2004, 19:28
Uv. doktov, to my son 2, 4 months at it or him were viscous or viscid tussis and the doctor I have appointed or nominated him "Amoksiklav" after 3 denj all proshloi has stopped to give a medicine, next day the child began to pull out very strongly, 3 4 times, with an abundance of slime and milk and so je to wear or defame, on a kind and a smell as the rotten eggs, the Arrived doctor has told or said what is it or consequences of receptions of an antibiotic or je an intestinal flu, has advised opaivat tea and to do or make compresses, but it has not helped or assisted the child, I have consulted to another vrachem, that has appointed or nominated Bactrimum, now I not zanju what to do or make!!! Help or assist pozhalusta, what vsetaki at my child the diagnosis and as it or him to treat.
While I give him only bread, macaroni and more he drinks 3, now I have temporarily replaced with its or his tea, but the child vseravno today has pulled out though and once, and the chair 2 times was already more dark and more likely than greenish color, help or assist pozhalusta!

Aleksandrov I.A.
03.05.2004, 10:20
Course of treatment by antibiotics (Amoksiklav) a minimum of 5 days. After that course it is necessary to restore mikroflofloru intestine Lineksom, Baktisubtilom. For a colliquation of sputum Ambrogeksal (Ambroksol, Haliksol). Inhalations. And diagnoses on the Internet are not put.