PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dear Lydia Konstantinovna, hello! Help or Assist to disassemble please...

Elena
01.05.2004, 00:21
Dear Lydia Konstantinovna, hello! Help or Assist to understand please. Whether Stolit to me worries.
Mine dochurke two years and one month. Body height in two years 92, 5 see and weight about 14 15 kg. Precisely I do not know. In one year she was 76 see and weighed 12 kg. That is she looks or appears is more senior and is looked high. With a body build that's all right. Not thick. Whether it is necessary to me to experience iz-for its or her body height. My mum high 170 see Can be she has gone to the grandmother? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Krivskaja L.K.
01.05.2004, 19:07
Hello, Elena! Body height of the girl is on the top border of norm or rate. I think, that for full calmness it is necessary to make a roentgen of brushes. If the osteal age does not advance passport, that's all right.

Olga
02.05.2004, 07:09
Tell or Say, and if the osteal age advances passport that it is necessary to make?

Krivskaja L.K.
03.05.2004, 05:09
If there is an advancing even for a year it is necessary to seem to the endocrinologist. About necessity of inspection it is necessary to solve by results of survey.
If there is an advancing for 2 years and more obsledovani it is necessary in any case. Survey in such cases for a congenital adrenal failure and premature sexual development.