PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Good afternoon! At my son 2 h years several months ago has appeared neprijat...

Olga
02.05.2004, 01:59
Good afternoon! My son 2 h years several months ago had a unpleasant smell from a mouth, especially after a dream, and badly smelling kakashki. Not so long ago has stopped to nurse (approximately during this moment, probably, and these phenomena) became more active or were activated. At night the child sleeps and prichmokivaet in a dream, as though chewing something tasty or delicious. A teeth I clean once a day with Pasta, last four teeth till now are cut. With what these phenomena are connected, whether it is necessary to address to the doctor or to treat it a diet? What your advice or councils and references? Thanks in advance.

O.S.
02.05.2004, 14:54
The unpleasant smell from a mouth is connected with the broken or disturbed microflora of an intestine. A diet to you neizbezhat. The analysis of a feces on a dysbacteriosis is necessary but in normal laborotorii (DNK-researches) Analyses can zdat on t. 1430591, 1302. Avoid antibiotics.