PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdravsvujte! Clear a situation - from the doctors I cannot achieve anything...

JUlja
01.05.2004, 06:51
Zdravsvujte! Clear a situation - from the doctors I cannot achieve anything! At me the son on December, 2nd was born, at rodzhenii to him have put a muscular dystonia, but have calmed - she not strong and problems should not be. However the friend the doctor nevertheless has advised to lay down in hospital and to pass or take place a course of massage. Have laid down. Have made US of a head. After US plainly have told or said nothing - only "no trouble". And so between times - " is gidrotsefalnyj a syndrome " and nothing dalali! In general have told or said, that we did not pay attention to it. No external attributes are present. Seams good. Here the link on which we read about this syndrome - http: // www. nanya. ru/nn/article. asp@y = 1999 both n = 10 and r = 0 2 weeks us looked still doctors. Have told or said, that this syndrome is present. propisami diuretic. Again plainly have told or said nothing. At my husband enough greater or big head, and on the above-stated link it is told or said, what is it can cause simply big head and it is passed by right of succession. What will advise?

Muraveva E.M.
02.05.2004, 08:07
At gipertenzionno-gidrofefalnom a syndrome except for changes on US always there is a muscular hypertonus. As a rule, if such diagnosis is exposed, purpose or appointment of diuretic preparations in a combination with preparations of a potassium (necessarily is obligatory!) and the vascular preparations improving blood supply of a brain. It is possible to speak about the hereditary form of a skull when except for augmentation of the sizes of a head there is no other symptomatology.