PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor! 1 and 10 - she speaks a daughter only such words as "give"...

Svetlana
01.05.2004, 12:57
The dear doctor! 1 and 10 - she speaks a daughter only such words as "give", "woman", "mum", "kaka", "daddy", "penalties" not uttering the letter "r", etc. (in total at the given stage at it or her in only such 10 words). Sometimes there is such sensation, that she is afraid to tell or say incorrectly and consequently does not speak, though it or her nobody abused for nepravelno the said sounds or words (for example buratino at it or her "bi" and the machine or car too "bi" I understand it on a situation, it or her I do not correct, but itself I speak pravelno, t. e. Not in its or her tongue). In the rest normally develops, the only thing this that that she legkovozbudimaja. Whether prompt, please, normally that she so few words say. Simply at us the neighbour's boy, to him of 5, 5 years and he very badly talks (doctors all over again spoke that early, now - late), in the rest simply wonderful child very developed and interesting, but too legkovozbudimyj as well as my daughter, therefore I already start to worry a little. Please, prompt, whether it is necessary to me to address to the expert.

Agashkina O.M.
01.05.2004, 17:48
Svetlana! At this age the lexicon at the child makes about 20 words, shows 3 parts of a body, carries out instructions of type: show, who sits, who sleeps. Understands the two-level instruction: go there and bring to-that. Understands value or meaning;importance of pretexts in a concrete situation: on what you sit? Precise zvukoproiznoshenie in words it is formed to 4, 5 - to 5 years. If All of you still worry, can consult at the logopedist internally.