PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hysterics at the child

A
23.08.2003, 15:37
To the child 4 years. Last month hysterics have begun. All begins with simple crying and passes in a hysterics. He drazhit also shouts mum help or assist uspakoitsja. It lasts 30 40 minutes. Doctors all (neuropathologists) as specially in holiday. I give broth valerjanki but it not pomagaet.

A
24.08.2003, 23:16
The doctor, I look forward to hearing to my question... Thankful in advance

Altunin A.I.
25.08.2003, 21:35
It is necessary to consult at the psychotherapist. If you live in Moscow can and at me. If not in Moscow try or taste novopassit on 1-2 st.lozhki 3 times a day. In 10 days ask the neuropathologist to write out Mezapamum and give the child on 1 3 times in day of 2 weeks. Well to spend inspection: an electroencephalogram (EEG), reoentsefalogrammu (REG), Ultrasound of head UZDG. Still can check up the child under the test or dough which test for self-diagnostics " is on my site in section ", discussing with it or him each of items or points.

JUGGALO
27.03.2004, 05:11
Yes give you to him on bashke polovnikom steel from all force, he will shut up. Like the clever woman, and with children to address be not able. Nkzhno to be pozheshche it is a little...