PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Atopichesky a dermatitis and inoculations

axa
24.07.2003, 11:08
Good afternoon uvazhvemyj the doctor!
Wished to specify, we because of a birth of the child have moved to live for city. Here there is a local pediatrist to whom I not very much trust.
Weeks 2-3 shechki mine the kid red and rough. On this Tuesday were on reception, she speaks, that on terms it is necessary to do or make inoculation AKDS, but with such cheeks it is necessary for something to do or make and has registered to us Tavegilum a syrup. To instructions it is written what to accept after a year, and he conducts last days very strange after reception : is raised or excited, yesterday all the day did not sleep, kuksilsja and cried there were GAZ cars, and I would not tell or say, that shchechki pass or take place, it became slightly better. To drink has told or said till Sunday, and on Friday (in this) on an inoculation.
At me such : will be if cheeks will not pass or not take place, and we shall make an inoculation?
And more one is not present no trouble in reception of Tavegilum?
Thankful in advance for the answer!

tvk
25.07.2003, 15:34
Hello
In reception of Tavegilum no trouble is not present. But if the child is on thoracal feeding and you will break a diet, the allergy at the child will accrue or increase. Begin, please, from itself it is impossible to eat chocolate, honey, sgushchenoe milk and t.d.. As, these products will promote
To increase of an allergy. Besides time is available for the kid predilection to an allergy, before an inoculation it is necessary to make reaktstsiju lejkotsitoliza. Because on a vaccine especially pertussoid also there can be allergic reactions.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets

ejiki
06.02.2004, 22:46
Hello the dear doctor.

If, as you speak, in reception of Tavegilum are not present no trouble then why pharmacists write on a syrup (to not apply to children is more younger than 1 year). Or doctors and pharmacists work in different fields of knowledge?

tvk
16.02.2004, 23:07
All problem in the form of release - till 1 year it is desirable for children to give antihistamine preparations in a syrup and certainly the preference is given eriusu to more modern preparation.
Yours faithfully T.Kobets