PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cotton in ushki at bathing

GrAF
18.05.2003, 23:09
The mother-in-law of my daughter, the medical worker of an average part with an operational experience in a maternity home and children's to a garden, approves or confirms, that if to not stop up grudnichku ushki with cotton at bathing water there can get and cause or call an inflammation. Water is how much dangerous to ears of the child and if it is dangerous up to what vozoasta it is necessary to protect ushki?

tvk
19.05.2003, 12:53
Hello
During bathing it is absolutely not obligatory to close
To the child ushki cotton. For that. That water has not got in ears a head of the child should be raised above water (put for this purpose a head of the child on the arm or hand). So to bathe the child it is necessary while he cannot sit independently. Then the problem of hit of water in ears will disappear by itself.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets

JAnSv
08.01.2004, 14:25
I would like to share the experience. To my son year and 9 months From the very beginning I too was afraid of hit of water in ears but when to the son month was executed, I have led it or him in pool. The instructor has told or said, that in ears water till 9 months cannot get, since there there is a septum protective. I certainly not the expert, but nevertheless since a month and to this day at us was not problems with hit of water in ears though he and dives and in bathing lays absolutely easy (thus ears completely in water) and thus receives mass of pleasure to what its or his happy smile testifies.