PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Feeding of the kid.

Elenka
25.12.2003, 14:07
Hello. Possibly last time I not have told all (My boy periodically (at night) eats in 1,5 hours. Happens and in an hour. In the afternoon almost always in three hours. I feed the kid at its or his desire. Than the similar regimen is bad and whether it is necessary to me to establish or install rigid hours of feeding. In the afternoon he practically does not sleep and often kopriznichaet. uspokaevaetsja only on my arms or hand. Advise how to act or arrive, please!). To my kid three months, he weighs 5,636 and he has grown 60 see For feeding eats, practically always, 80-120 gr, it is no more. After that 30 minutes sleep, wakes up and is capricious. Also it or he is disturbed with a tummy: GAZ cars and a constipation (sometimes). What to do or make, prompt, please!

tvk
28.12.2003, 01:48
Hello
Now speak about free feeding (Feeding of the child on demand) much, but it does not mean, that the child it is possible to feed chere each hour or at the slightest trouble. It leads to that the nutrition has not time to be digested in a stomach at the child, from here and problems with a stomach or belly (an inflation, trouble of the child). Therefore it is necessary to feed the child nevertheless in 3,5 hours in the afternoon. And at night only one feeding is supposed, and it is better to keep a break of 6,5 hours. I do not know weight of the child at a birth, therefore I can not estimate or appreciate its or his present or true weight.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets