PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pneumonia and icterus at the newborn

Azat
21.12.2003, 15:55
Prompt please, doctors are how much competent!
The chronicle following:
1. The child (boy) was born in time
Labors were normal. Weight 3.820, body height of 55 sm
On a head is gemotoma by estimations of doctors not dangerous.
2. The child fine eats, but the colostrum does not suffice
For the third day to the child diagnose a pneumonia (a fetal infection) explaining only the form grudki. The roentgen did not do or make. The icterus and the raised or increased level of a bilirubin (unfortunately data are not present) also diagnose
Also I appoint or nominate treatment: a dropper with a glucose, Cefazolinum, ATF, vitamins 6, 12, phototherapy
Today to the child of 8 days. It is enough milk. The child sleeps and eats normally, can lay and study or investigate a situation simply. Reacts to light and sounds.
3. For a week all parturient women and newborns with which lays my wife have received similar diagnoses and at present are moved from postnatal or puerperal unit to unit of a children's pathology.

I ask to explain - whether really it Cefazolinum is so widespread, how much safe. Or it simply certain performance of the plan to the extremity or end of year, though conditions of stay newborn Spartan (10 diapers in day)

tvk
22.12.2003, 01:05
Hello, Azat.
The icterus at newborns can be a physiological status, but very much often the given sign can appear at various diseases. Differential diagnostics
It is complex or difficult medical process. The diagnosis a pneumonia at newborn children also meets, unfortunately, enough often. But to put these diagnoses clinical inspection of the child and mass of laboratory tests is necessary. It is assured, that your doctors are competent. About
It or This speaks a status of the child.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets