PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If the child has eaten thoracal milk, he often belchs

Olga
04.05.2003, 20:03
Hello. To my boy 3 months. Eats thoracal milk (70 %) and NAN (30 %). Such law is noticed: if the child has eaten thoracal milk, he often belchs, even later 1 2 hours, sometimes pomnogu. If he eats NAN, the regurgitation is not present at all. After each feeding we hold it or him upright and we wait while there will be air. At mum the chronic pancreatitis, can be the reason in it or this. Prompt, in what the reason and how to leave this situation.

tvk
05.05.2003, 07:54
Dear Olga.
poprubujte to give before feeding by a breast one spoon
Admixtures NAN (only do not forget from a spoon), and then to finish feeding a breast. Spread the child before feeding on a tummy of minutes on 5.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets

maksym
19.10.2003, 21:26
Help or Assist please! I suffer a psychasthenia, i.e. I concern to psychasthenic type of the person. Since the childhood was irresolute, hypochondriac. Last years studies at school and in institute I have become isolated on study, a science and on a computer. Thus at all did not keep a regimen, did not go in for sports, avoided the companies of people since I feel fear to be the focus of attention on public (sotsiofobija). Though I also did not conduct absolutely solitary way of life, but I understand now that in krizovyj the period of "has dried" (I in general very weak and 47 kg weigh at body height of 166 sm). I have a girl. We meet 5 years. But basically I limited myself in dialogue only with her and more several friends. Also at me it is observed signs of a is maniacal-depressive psychosis. When studied in institute me my pavors not so disturbed, since I simply bypassed them (operated or worked with a method of an avoidance) and there was a stable situation. And now at me the problems connected with changes in a life (I in general very impressionable and any changes or the slightest stress on me render strong influence) have begun. Has gone on job - at me the deep pavor has begun, that I with her shall not consult, though I understand, that pogodovlen in general that is good enough. Has begun azhiatazh - if I shall not cope with this job, whether that I can work in general, pavor that I shall not find and I can not work in general, feeling of lack of will. Now wedding with the girl of that I too panically am afraid still or even is necessary to me. These pavors very deep, but I somehow consulted more or less. I have gone to the psychiatrist and he has appointed or nominated to me Gidazepam (a day time tranquilizer) and a neuroleptic Eglonylum (Sulpiride). Now he wishes to translate or transfer me from Eglonylum on Rispolept (Risperidone). I ask your help. Whether it is necessary for me to accept Rispolept and in general neuroleptics. I heard, that neuroleptics can cause or call IRREVERSIBLE changes in TSNS, in particular cause or call kognitivnuju dysfunction, i.e. the person becomes on prostu speaking "blunt". How much safe javljaetja Rispolept in this respect? Thanks for the help!

tvk
19.10.2003, 23:21
Dear Maksym
To me it is not believed at all, that the person which not so likes a society, hum and vanity, should go on reception to the psychiatrist and start to drink tablets. It your feature can is simple, and in my opinion here anything is not present bad. Many scientists like to work in loneliness, but it does not mean at all, that all of them should be treated in clinic. About preparations to you I am better to consult to the expert, simply pediatrist. And to go in for sports never late.
Success to you, a sound health and is better eat, then also the weight at you will increase. Moreover there are also simulators.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets