PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Strange behaviour of the child of 5 years.

Renata
18.08.2003, 16:39
Hello!
My son as-as if would change. Because of the developed circumstances we had to translate or transfer it or him in sadike in other group. Transition has passed or has taken place easy-he enough like as has got accustomed in new group. Then month we were in holiday. Now he flatly refuses to go in sadik. By parting with me at it or him it is spontaneous navorachivajutsja tears on eyes, he speaks, that in sadike time is not interesting to him also lasts longly if he plays with detkami, and here if sits with tutors on skameechke then to him is more cheerful because to him with them it is more interesting. After holiday he two weeks passed or took place in sadik, but the situation does not improve.
It or He had a constant phobia of that I shall forget it or him in sadike (though always we stralis to take away it or him before other children), he began to be afraid practically vsego-of darkness; to bathe at the closed door of a bathroom (because in bathing there can be jellyfishes whom he was afraid on the sea); rosellas (because because of malfunction of posting they can light up though he saw a fire only on the TV) well, etc. Tried to explain naprasnost its or his fears - all is useless. There can be it such age when the child is strongly impressionable? Or it is a fright?
Advise please ka kmozhno to deduce or remove it or him from such status?

Xomo
18.08.2003, 22:54
Hello Renata!!!

In my opinion, it is necessary to address to the psychotherapist.
Certainly probably, that complexes and pavors in due course will disappear.

tvk
20.08.2003, 14:51
Dear Renata.
If you do not manage to cope with a situation and the child still has pavors, it is necessary to address to the psychologist. It is necessary to find out the reason of pavors from the child and the expert necessarily will help or assist your child. I saw as children after job with the expert vary.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets