PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Piyo for the baby

tgould
29.07.2003, 08:50
:confused: Hello!
My daughter 1,5 months. So it has turned out that we are on the American base and the American pediatrists forbid to give water to babies. I rear its or her thoracal milk, they consider or count that it or this enough for maintenance of water balance in an organism of the child. I have tried to find the information on this subject, and it has turned out that where that of 50 % urgently recommend to give water to babies, and the others 50 - kaiegoricheski forbid. We with the husband argue in this occasion 1,5 months, even reaches conflicts. He even subtracted or deducted in the American site " Baby Center " that if give the kid water it can to lead seryoznomu to disease. Where true?
Thankful in advance!

tvk
29.07.2003, 14:57
Hello.
To quarrel with the husband in occasion of reception of water by the kid it is not necessary. Still recently at us in pediatrics urgently recommended to allow to children of the first year of a life to drink vodichku, however, in the present or true references on a delivery send away or have left from these references. Consider or count what to give the child water it is not necessary. The Most important switchman in the given situation your kid. If at you enough thoracal milk, your kid normally grows and adds mass of a body - that's all right.
In a hot season it is possible to offer the child of boiled water but if he does not drink, its or his organism in it or this not nuzhdaetja means. Now even juices recommend davt to children not in 1
Kneading, and much later - since 3 months. And from juices of advantage or benefit in my opinion it is much more.
Yours faithfully
T.V.Kobets

Xomo
30.07.2003, 22:16
Hello tgould!!!

Certainly Doctor it is absolutely right, to be littered from this it is not necessary. The problem certainly is also I you I understand, but I think, that your pediatrist is absolutely right.
The environment and health of the child plays a greater or big role, to give or not, but I think, that doctors have considered it also they are right.
All good to not be littered on trifles.