PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sphenoidal or Clinoid breast

Ruslan
28.04.2003, 13:56
Hello. At us such problem, at our son doctors have diagnosed- a breast in one and a half year. We pereodicheski with it or him are engaged medical gymnastics, massage, but vrachi-orthopedists speak the some people, that it is necessary to do or make operation till five years. Now to him five with polovinnoj years. We know, that navigation, but in four years Eldijaru so call my son well helps or assists, have performed operation on the left ear (at it or him was holestatoma an auricle of that constantly there was a pus probably, that we have chilled it or him in the childhood) at once at operation to him have put -plastic) one has ENT-doctor told or said, that at it or him it since a birth. Dear doctors we ask you to help or assist with our problem, to receive kosultatsiju if the photo we shall scan on yours email is necessary. Yours faithfully family Muradylovyh. Kyrgyzstan. Addition; if we shall not do or make operation on a breast what consequences expect my son.

tvk
29.04.2003, 16:20
Dear Ruslan
Your child is necessary for consulting at the doctor
The orthopedist with the purpose of definition of necessity operative lecheni. Consequences of the given defect - first of all diseases of organs of respiration as normal permeability of bronchuses is broken, and therefore frequent respiratory diseases can be at the child, formation chronic bronholegochnoj pathologies.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets

Natali
30.05.2003, 14:12
the Initial report from Ruslan
Hello. At us such problem, at our son doctors have diagnosed- a breast in one and a half year. We pereodicheski with it or him are engaged medical gymnastics, massage, but vrachi-orthopedists speak the some people, that it is necessary to do or make operation till five years. Now to him five with polovinnoj years. We know, that navigation, but in four years Eldijaru so call my son well helps or assists, have performed operation on the left ear (at it or him was holestatoma an auricle of that constantly there was a pus probably, that we have chilled it or him in the childhood) at once at operation to him have put -plastic) one lor-<doctor> has told or said, that at it or him it since a birth. Dear <doctors> we ask you to help or assist with our problem, to receive <kosultatsiju> if the photo we shall scan on yours email is necessary. Yours faithfully family Muradylovyh. Kyrgyzstan. Addition; if we shall not do or make operation on a breast what consequences expect my son.

tvk
31.05.2003, 08:24
Dear Natali.
I had to meet several patients operated to an occasion kilevidnoj breasts. Unfortunately at some of them after operation other defect - a funneled or funnel breast has developed. Therefore it is necessary for you to consult with vrachem the orthopedist about necessity of operation. As to frequent otites - it is desirable to survey the immune status of the child, can be at the child there are changes in immunity.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets