PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Problems with a nose

Lana
26.05.2003, 11:12
Help or Assist please:
Absolutely zamuchalis with the son (3,9)
At it or him from 1,5 years the nose does not breathe.
Two times cut out adenoides (by the way, whether they can grow or grow up in 1 month after operation?), on a regular basis we treat for an allergic rhinitis, we give a homeopathy for rising immunity, we do or make spongings down by cold water. Result practically zero. Constants ORVI, an allergy (at us in city very bad ecological situation), also grow adenoides. What to do or make, help or assist!!!
Svetlana.

tvk
28.05.2003, 07:37
Dear Elena
I not an ENT the doctor but to delete adenoides at such small age, in my opinion it is not necessary. Children with a -hypoplastic diathesis have a predilection to a hyperplasia of an adenoid tissue. It seems to me and your child has such feature. Time adenoides after operation so it is fast vyrasli again. I do not think, that Vashchemu it is necessary for child to spend spongings down if after such procedures he is ill or sick.
To raise or increase immunity it is necessary on the contrary having created a protective regimen, an extreme measure of years up to 6. While the immune system of the child will be generated. It and an additional day time dream,
And enough in a ration of fiber (meat and milk or dairy products - it is better -milk), vitamins-
Vegetables, fruit. To avoid contacts to patients ORVI.Desky a garden it is better to not visit or attend yet. And in the summer on the sea - to bathe and zagarat, only not in the heat.
Health to you and your child.
Yours faithfully T.V.Kobets