PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Computer and eyes

Страницы : [1] 2

Ophthalmolog
28.04.2003, 18:38
It is received from Anja (February 24th, 2003)
Dear experts, prompt as to remove or take off weariness of eyes after job with a computer?
To evening of an eye simply bake, as-as if sand has got. Till the morning this phenomenon too does not disappear. And no serious diseases, except for a small myopia are present, checked.

nekorrigirovannaja anomaly of a refraction (in your case the small myopia) at a continuous duty on a computer without keeping hygienic requirements leads to a so-called spastic stricture of accommodation (before eyes all "floats", especially while translating a view from the monitor afar) and the raised or increased visual weariness.

Output or Exit - keeping of simple rules:

The Monitor should be at a level of eyes of perpendicularly line of a view.
The Convenient workplace, allowing to arrange the monitor so that blikujushchie bright light sources were not ahead, behind you. (light does not beat to you in eyes and not blikuet on the monitor).
Job pred should not be carried out by a computer in the blacked out premise or room (the difference in illuminating intensity of the monitor and your environment should be minimal).
The Monitor (a question to the heads) should support or maintain necessary for you at job the sanction at frequency a minimum of 75 Hz.
Alternating work and rest (I.e. 45 minutes - job, 15 minutes - rest or job, but not behind a computer).
During breaks - charging or charge. Approach or suit to a window on distance of 30-40 sm, at a level of eyes draw on glass a label in diameter about 5 mm, look at this label of 15-20 seconds, then translate a view on the most removed obekt behind a window on 50 sec. - 1 minutes This exercise is necessary for carrying out daily and constantly in current of 10-15 minutes.
And the last. If there are no medical contraindications to application (an idiopathic hypertensia or an allergy) - the Phenylephine hydrochloride. The scheme or plan of application: 1 % a solution of a phenylephine hydrochloride (is on sale in drugstores under the prescription of the doctor in ampoules on 1 ml or in vials or flasks on 5 ml) is dug in or instilled on 1 drop in each eye for the night (more precisely - before a dream) in day in current of 1 month. Then 1 month a break and repetition of a course.

Lexa
08.06.2003, 11:05
It is removed.

Ophthalmolog
24.06.2003, 02:53
The text of the previous report contained the advertising information published without the coordination with a moderator of a forum.

05.09.2003, 15:48
Long time eyes from incorrectly adjusted or incorrectly set up monitor hurted or were ill;were sick, now all has corrected, but till now there does not pass or there take place "night blindness" and still began to appear in opinion of a patch of light as electric lampochi. Arises unexpectedly and longly (minutes 30) does not pass or take place. You not poskazhite what is it?

Ophthalmolog
30.09.2003, 16:09
Really you consider or count, what once having undermined health, it or he can be corrected easily and simply?
Detailed inspection and, proceeding from its or his results, a choice of improving actions is necessary.

newark
07.05.2004, 15:37
Good afternoon!

In each concrete case the best consultation is personal, but not virtual!
You can receive more detailed information by phones:
416 78-44,
416 78-55,
416 78-15.

http: // www.clinic-new-ark.ru /

The visitor
18.03.2005, 14:56
Tell or Say, and will help or assist at such overwork glasses or spots of type the Laser-o??? and pr?
And what is better - Laser Vizhn, Relaks, super Vizhn?

Ophthalmolog
20.03.2005, 10:40
Should.
Basically in due time they also have been developed for this purpose.

TOTIK
06.04.2005, 20:57
Tell or Say, please, to me of 45 years. MMne often it is necessary to work on a computer. Recently began to notice, that vision worsens. The question consists in that, in your opinion what of monitors spoil vision less. TFT (liquid crystal) or usual monitors. Also that else you can advise in my case. Vision vanishes only in one eye.

Ophthalmolog
06.04.2005, 22:19
Less spoil zenie LCD-monitors.
It is necessary to consult at the ophthalmologist.
Probably, that is required ochkovaja korektsija for job behind the monitor. And can and it is not required... In any case the final conclusion will be given by the ophthalmologist who has examined you internally.

Renat
20.04.2005, 14:12
I constantly use Vizinom, and here have found out, that its or his excessive use fatally influences vision and in a consequence gives return reaction (eyes redden and shchipjat)
How you prokomentiruete?
Zaranie thanks.

Ophthalmolog
20.04.2005, 17:39
In the instruction to Vizinu it is told or said, that at conservation of signs (reddening of eyes) in current more than 3-4 days (like so) are necessary to address to the ophthalmologist for an establishment of the exact diagnosis and purpose or appointment of corresponding or meeting treatment.
Questions?

drovocek
12.09.2005, 08:27
It is necessary to work till 12 o'clock in day behind a computer, at us -monitors cost or stand, and practically there is no opportunity to rise or make a long break, very much nasyshchenyj the schedule, eyes practically neotvodim from the monitor.
Whether I exist spets programy for raslablenija an eye, I heard that they emulate three-dimensional space nedavaja to eyes to be focused on one point.
And in general as or than to lower harmful vozdejtvie a long finding in front of the monitor? (special glasses or spots, exercises or still chtoto new has appeared)

Ophthalmolog
12.09.2005, 18:37
Have thought up courses conservative and electrotreatments, but time they borrow or occupy much more, than preventive actions.
Again taki as it has been told or said great: " Illness or Disease is easier for preventing ".

drovocek
13.09.2005, 07:47
And vseravno the answer nepoluchen.
The question is specified up to..
How to lower harm received by an organism (eye) during job? (exercises, spets glasses or spots and...)

Ophthalmolog
13.09.2005, 11:56
... Keeping of rules of hygiene of vision.

drovocek
13.09.2005, 12:39
Izvenite, but me interests particularly: that, when and how much to do or make, what drops, what exercises, what glasses or spots.
I heard that is sets glasses or spots which protect from mershchanija and patches of light
It is simply a pity girls, sedjat behind a computer on 12, yes so to come off the monitor to come off nemogut

Ophthalmolog
13.09.2005, 18:18
Concrete treatment is appointed or nominated by the doctor at concrete inspection of a concrete individual.

P.S. It is not necessary to think, that having ruined the health non-observance of elementary rules, you can help or assist yourselves having received virtual consultation. Here treatment is not appointed or nominated, the direction in which it is necessary to move here is underlined.

drovocek
14.09.2005, 08:01
I am a pity that the answer and nedobilsja

Ophthalmolog
15.09.2005, 12:27
The answer has been received by you, but you for some reason do not wish it or him to realize.

Anna With.
28.10.2005, 14:29
It is not necessary to think, that having ruined the health non-observance of elementary rules, you can help or assist yourselves having received virtual consultation

Know, the dear Ophthalmologist, at you rather strange position concerning patients. I have started to lose vision in the age of 7 years, to me have made 2 operations in 11 which generally then did or made only with 13-, motivating with that the myopia progresses too quickly. Doctors swore and swore, what is it will stop process - however he proceeded with the same rate of 3 more years after operation. So it I am guilty what has ruined the health?... And children who are born with it or this or are traumatized - too are guilty?...

Very unexpectedly to hear such speeches from the person who, like, by virtue of the trade, should support or maintain people somehow.

I have passed or have taken place inspection in 2 clinics and have compared results - in one me not less than 3 times for 15-minute consultation two more operations, at all not having taken an interest in have suggested to make, whether there are at me contraindications - in another where these contraindications are hung out in a prominent place, have simply answered all my questions and have given the reference. Probably, the order of salaries in them differs.:)

Ophthalmolog
31.10.2005, 14:24
If you closely or attentively will read through this branch of a forum and will reject aggression, that, probably, will understand to what it it has been told or said.

Anna With.
01.11.2005, 09:15
Aggressions were not - to you, probably, very much it would be desirable for it or her to see:)

It has been told or said to that influence of job behind a computer on vision is not studied or investigated. To that there is a mass of examples among people who, having lost vision in the childhood, teenage age or during study in HIGH SCHOOL when no computers existing in a mine, save it or him at the same level, years working behind a computer for 40 hours per week or even it is more. So expression " to ruin the health " it is incorrect.

Ophthalmolog
01.11.2005, 16:34
The pathogenesis of development of a myopia is not studied or investigated.
Influence of a computer on an organ of vision is studied or investigated.
There is a precise communication or connection between malicious disturbance of hygiene of vision at job behind a computer (it just and is called " to ruin health ") and frequency of diffusion of disturbances of vision.

GnoM
11.11.2005, 11:02
Zdrasti. Tell or say pozhalusta. Whether It is possible to restore the vision spent behind a computer (easy or light;mild way, not resorting to operations and multimoney resources). Very much I hope for your help! In advance I thank!