PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The dear doctor, To the girl, 6 years, it is diagnosed: a retinoblastoma..

lesja
19.08.2004, 19:02
The dear doctor,
To the girl, 6 years, it is diagnosed: retinoblastoma T 3 and NoMo. 4 courses of a chemotherapy are spent. The given US of researches: skanograficheski pristenochno education with calcificats is defined or determined not homogeneous acoustically average and high density. The sizes: maks. Distance 3, 5 mm, the sizes of the basis on a vertical of 12 mm, across 9 mm. ODES of 22.2 mm, OS of 23.2 mm. Is secondary otstojka retinas in back 1/3 vitreouses outside and below.
Status of an eye during the moment of an extract: the tumoral centers are located in the bottom 1/2 eyegrounds with adjournment of salts of a calcium with elmentami secondary amotio or detachment of a retina. The center of a tumour sverhu-outside very dense, with adjournment of salts of a calcium.
Positive dynamics or changes of treatment of an eye is marked or celebrated, but doctors approve or confirm, that cannot help or assist, t. To. An eye in very grave condition. A unique output or exit, following doctors, this excision of an eye.
Whether it is possible kak-to help or assist that in this case? Who and where is engaged in such illnesses or diseases? Very much we hope, that is kakoj-n other method of treatment, except for excision.
Thanks!

Petrov A.V.
20.08.2004, 06:45
Hello lesja!
The greatest experience of treatment and diagnostics of neoplasms of an eye in Russia the Moscow institute of eye illnesses or diseases possesses it or him. Gelmgoltsa. A department oftalmoonkologii and actinologies. The principal - the doctor of medical sciences, professor Brovkina Alevtina Fedorovna ph. a/fax (095 208 4144. Success to you.

Natasha Lebedeva
15.09.2006, 03:37
lesja, Good afternoon! We stalknulis with the same disease - to my son 2 years (a retinoblastoma of the left eye). Operation has passed or has taken place 4 weeks ago - the eye has been removed. We live in USA, operation passed or took place in beams of clinic. The doctor has told or said, that excision occurs or happens in 90 % and is efektivnym a method.
Fasten and pray. I know, that you feel now - I wish you the prompt convalescence.
If you have an opportunity write to me - white_swan_06@mail.ru

Natasha Lebedeva
15.09.2006, 03:40
Retinoblastoma