PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dyscomfort in an eye

Anastas
14.08.2006, 14:04
Good afternoon! The doctor, I hope for your help as to the doctor on internal reception I can get not earlier than Monday. Today has felt a dyscomfort in an eye, thought, something has got - but is not present, it's OK. And the dyscomfort was felt only when you blink * or when simply eye *. Has then considered or examined at bright light, that in a corner of an eye the slice plenochki - such sensation that is even not simply torn off and as though hardly it is ripped out - such fossa there is torn off. Small, but appreciable if closely or attentively to look. And here when the blepharon touches this torn off slice - an eye painfully. When there is no - that's all right. Probably, I have sticked into an eye something unsuccessfully, that not having noticed. Can, when it was painted. Will not prompt, than it is fraught, than threatens? * so more any inconvenience I do not test, the eye does not hurt if to not blink, the truth, iz-what you blink - he *? Also what it is possible to make before reception at the doctor?

14.08.2006, 20:43
To lay it is more blindly. If this damage of a cornea will pass or take place through days or puts-two while narastet new.
For faster adhesion- gel for a blepharon.
To descend or go to the doctor.