PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inflammation of eyes

Skozlo
21.02.2006, 13:02
Good afternoon.
I wear soft contact lenses 6 years. Before problems was not. All was good. But the last a floor of year at me redden eyes. In August I have changed lenses (I take always one and tezhe on a floor of year BOSH and LOMB. Eyes have reddened. The first weeks two eyes were inflamed, has then passed or has then taken place. Periodically too inflamed. Now has changed in February. 17.02. Eyes again red and pospalennye. Glasses or spots at me are, but to wear it would not be desirable, at me astegmatizm and the big minus. There can be drops any will help or assist? Than it can threaten and what is it can be? My e-mail is: kev2711@mail.ru

TatyanaI
24.02.2006, 22:24
... I wear soft contact lenses 6 years...
... Before problems was not. All was good...
... But the last a floor of year at me redden eyes...
... In August I have changed lenses. Eyes have reddened. The first weeks two eyes were inflamed, has then passed or has then taken place. Periodically too inflamed...
... Now has changed in February. 17.02. Eyes again red and pospalennye...
... Glasses or Spots at me are, but to wear it would not be desirable, at me astegmatizm and the big minus...
... There Can be drops any will help or assist?...
... Than it can threaten and what is it can be?...

Seryoznyj term.
Usually so it also happens.
To the doctor addressed?
See .3.
See .3.
It is clear - strongly inconveniently and it is visible is worse.
See .3.
Threaten it can seryoznymi complications from a cornea. And there can be it everything: from not finished the cure conjunctivitis or oxygen starvation of a cornea before allergic reaction as on lenses or on solutions for their storage and processing. Most often at greater or big of term of using kontaktymi (especially soft) it is necessary to make lenses a break (about one year) and at this time to wear glasses, or to pass to other contact lenses (elastic), or to think about eksimerlazernoj corrections.