PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Optic nerve

Mars
30.05.2003, 16:32
The dear doctor!
After celebrating New year I have woken up and have felt, that before an eye as- something would flicker. Such happens, when, for example, you lift something very serious. Duration - some minutes. Drank or saw with the friend from one bottle - and at it or him it's OK!
This phenomenon proceeded prmerno 2-3 times a week, as a rule in first half of day. In April, 18th has begun in the morning and practically did not stop, there was that hardly lushe is hardly worse. Has as a result laid down in hospital for 11 day with the diagnosis " Acute disturbance of a circulation of an optic nerve ". Has left on May, 3rd but received nyxes in an eye till May, 23-rdrd. Like would go on the amendment, the doctor already itself did not expect such.
But the matter is that I now study, the strain mental is, a computer.
As to me to behave now, that is:
- That it is not necessary to do or make in general and simply it is not recommended;
- That is not necessary and that it is necessary to eat and drink;
- It is desirable to do or make what procedures?
Thanks!
With uv. Mars And.

Ophthalmolog
01.06.2003, 10:59
the Initial report from Mars
... As to me to behave...
[list=1]
To not drink.
To not smoke.
To go in for sports.
First medical cardiovascular physical culture with gradual transition to more serious exercise stresses. It is done or made for training vessels, besides.
At the first stages to run the courses of conservative therapy directed on improvement of microblood circulation. In the further when you will make of yourselves the healthy, harmoniously developed person, from these courses it will be possible to refuse.
[/list=1]

Valdemar
11.07.2005, 18:56
Similar situation, only toxic poisoning it has been caused or called patogenami in a food stuffs (bank tushonki). In January, 2005 was gospitalirizovan after a serious toxic poisoning which consequence or investigation became time or temporary disturbance of cerebral function and an extensive internal hematoma with damage of fine capillaries - vessels of a brain. Has passed or has taken place already more half a year. Cerebral and impellent functions have completely restored, but there was a sectoral hemianopsia (dark maculae in the bottom of a field of vision). Dopplerografija has found out "washing away" of fine vessels of a brain. I accept constantly Ascorutinum as sosudoukrepljajushchego. Besides it was treated by Nootropilum both complex ocular and -vitamins. Has passed or has taken place some sessions of ozonotherapy. Defect of a field of vision has remained. I shall be grateful for any advice or councils or references.

Ophthalmolog
11.07.2005, 22:08
To continue courses of conservative therapy - the only thing that I can advise.