PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Chalazion help or assist!

Alex_ru
11.05.2005, 20:42
At me under an eye the chalazion approximately 6 weeks ago has jumped.
I descended or went to the oculist he to me have given a direction in hospital there to me have told or said, that operation is required and all this will borrow or occupy 5 days. I wish to learn or find out operation is obligatory or it is possible to cure a chalazion by means of ointment, drops... If it is possible, with what? If is not present, do or make where nibud operation for one day? If yes, where?

Ophthalmolog
11.05.2005, 21:21
Haljazion here so suddenly does not jump up.
Haljazion is a result of an occlusion of a duct of a gland in a depth or strata of a century or blepharon, its or her gradual augmentation and a degeneration in "pea".
If something "has jumped", it not haljazion, and soree all barley (only not broken or not resolved).
Theoretically it is considered, that haljazion it is possible rassosat by introduction in its or his area zaleganija r- Dexasonum of 0,4 %. Practically - I of it or this never personally observed.
If it is valid haljazion, instead of something another operation is done or made is out-patient also findings of the patient in a hospital it is not required.