PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Keratoconus

vnata
21.09.2004, 18:10
To me of 29 years, a myopia since the childhood, last 5 years stably-6,0 on both eyes, 12 years soft contact lenses. 3 weeks ago at scheduled replacement of lenses the ophthalmologist has told or said, that at me a keratoconus of the left eye. What to do or make - whether to start to wear a rigid contact lens if I while I see in glasses or spots (basically due to the second eye)?, whether the keratoplasty is inevitable?, where it or she is better for making (I of Belarus)?, whether it is possible to have children with such disease, whether it will be obligatory at them this pathology?, whether I can work (I the doctor)? Advise that--so terribly!

eye-greg
17.04.2005, 20:34
The main thing do not panic! The keratoconus happens different. The diagnosis is better for putting on keratotopogramme (keratotopograf) - there it or him it is visible. In all other cases all depends on the equipment and experience of the doctor. Try to find clinic with keratotopografom and to pass or take place inspection. In any case dynamics or changes of observation is necessary.