PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Worms before eyes

Irina
17.11.2004, 09:06
At me always before eyes fly vodjaniistye "chervjachki", and also periodically appear that in one in other eye black transparent points, they are focused precisely in the center of an eye and stir or prevent at reading, and (sometimes seldom) lumbagos if I look in darkness (sparks, painless). Vision - 1.
Ophthalmologists speak, is what is it connected with an osteochondrosis. People - what is it beginning cataract. What will you tell or say?

Rover
30.11.2004, 12:54
I NOT the doctor!

Basically, it can be a variant of norm or rate. I do not wish to hammer to you in a head physiology as well as why it occurs or happens.

How old are you? Whether there were at you problems with the raised or increased pressure? Sometimes, so the hypertonia can prove.

Conclusion:
If the ophthalmologist to whom you trust, has told or said, that with eyes that's all right, ask the therapist to check up your pressure. And if here again norm or rate - dismiss and forget.

Ophthalmolog
04.12.2004, 18:55
"CHervjachki" - a destruction of a vitreous.
" Lumbagos and flashes " - it is necessary to consult at the ophthalmologist (survey of an eyeground) and the therapist (arterial pressure).