PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! To my son of 11 months. Descended or went to the doctor and to us have told or said, that at r...

Dyne
29.08.2004, 16:44
Hello! To my son of 11 months. Descended or went to the doctor and to us have told or said, that at the child a small astigmatism and a small minus (-0, 5). I read, that at this age children should have a hyperopia. If at the son already now a small myopia, it means, what at it or him it will be obligatory a myopia and in the further or while anything it is impossible to tell or say? At me a myopia - 6, 00 and a small astigmatism, at the husband one eye 1, 00, the second - a myopia. Plus at me still retinoshizis (if it is possible, explain, what is it such). What forecasts for the child how such heredity affects? In advance many thanks for the answer.

Sachkova O.J.
30.08.2004, 23:18
It is difficult to give any forecasts besides definition of a refraction at such age can erroneous and depends on qualification of the doctor.

Kokoulina In G
01.09.2004, 03:22
To the child of 10 years. + 3, 5 vtoroj-1, 5 to do or make one eye doctors have written out ochkiju Will help or assist or not.

Sachkova O.J.
02.09.2004, 18:15
Kokoulinoj VG-glasses or spots are necessary to the child that it is better to see and prevent ambliopiju-consequence or investigation of a different refraction of eyes, correct vision they cannot. In your situation will approach or suit contact linzy-for glasses or spots more is too great a difference between eyes.