PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I ask about the urgent help - a problem with eyes. To me only 23 years, vision eeshch...

anna
29.08.2004, 07:58
I ask about the urgent help - a problem with eyes. To me only 23 years, vision eeshch half a year was excellent or different back.
All has begun in October prosholgo year. After awful flight from Moscow to Ekaterinburg (second half of October) when the plane wound in all the parties or sides, the head and eyes hurted or was ill;was sick. After that eyes began to get tired and redden to the middle of day. The beginnings of all of it or this I connect or bind also with visiting pool though opinions of doctors miss, whether I could find there any microbe.
1. The doctor have put konjuktivit, has appointed or nominated at once:
Interferon of 2 drops of 10 times in day
Epam 2 drops of 10 times
Levometsitin 2 drops on 5 times
TSipromed 2 drops on 5 times
Sulfacetamide of sodium of 2 drops on 5 times
Tetracyclinum ointment 3 times
Flavigran 1 teaspoon on 4 times
Lomilanum 1 spoon on 1 raz/
In a week has come to her, she has told or said better, but has not passed or has not taken place.
At me eyes also reddened. I have thought, that from a plenty of a medicine and have gone to other doctor.
2. He has cancelled all. Has appointed or nominated only Albucidum and tobreks. All this dripped two weeks, but the effect was not.
3. The following doctor has sent on the analysis on a chlamydia and florae. Chlamydias method PTSR negative though the analysis of a blood has shown, that they are, have found also antibodies to them. The gynecologist has told or said, that such krov-the residual phenomenon from the last clamidiosis or this virus is present at me at the pulmonary form, it or he is transferred or carried ostensibly by birds, and to treat it or him it is not necessary. The flora from an eye has shown stafilokok. In laboratory have told or said, what is it consequence or investigation of search of medicines, he appears there where kill normal flora. Napmsali the antibiotics sensitive to stafillokoku, but all of them I already dripped, did not help or assist. The eye at this time became better, to treat has ceased, did or made only lotions of Calendulae of strong tea. Weeks through three on Sunday the right eye has sharply reddened. I was frightened and have gone to the on duty oculist of the nearest hospital.
4. The doctor has looked or seen and has told or said, that konjuktivit chronic both eyes and an inflammation mucous the right eye. Has written out tsipromed, deksametazol, an interferon (all this I dripped almost month).
5. Has again sent on a chlamydia and eye kleshchika. Kleshchika have not found. Chlamydias have found both in an eye and in a urethra. When the doctor took the analysis, has told or said, that on mucous a papilloma which signals about presence of disease.
Have appointed or nominated treatment:
Vobenzim 9 tablets in day
Tovanik 1
Rumokoz 2 tablets
All this a saw of 10 days, then laktofiltrum and vitamins Aevitum, suppositories klatrimazol 6 days for the night.
6. At this time descended or went to one doctor, vision has worsened (the right eye saw more half tabditsy till November, and now rloho even SHB).
Thus the doctor has told or said, that konjuktivit with deterioration of vision it is not connected. Has appointed or nominated to me maksitrol, kromogeksal, dripped all this of 10 days, has come to her. She has looked or seen, has told or said better and has asked to not come more to her, and to treat a myopia in children's hospital special procedures. With what has not specified.
Has and more sent to the gastroenterologist.
Now in opinion of red veins which all time is, by the evening I see is worse, than in the morning. In parallel handed over the general or common analyses of a blood and urine. The hemoglobin, a blood on a hepatitis normal is lowered.
Eyes look or appear awfully - red veins do not disappear - them more in areas - below and sideways. Vision uhudshaetsja. What to do or make? Has bypassed already all doctors in Ekatarinburge.....
Please, help or assist... Please, write ganna@fiera. ru

Sachkova O.J.
01.09.2004, 23:32
ppokonsultirujtes with the therapist. I do not see attributes of eye disease.