PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The inflamed blepharon at the child

Anjelika
01.09.2004, 19:30
To my child one month. From a maternity home at it or him the blepharon of the right eye is inflamed and the eye does not open completely. Just now sometimes for a minute he can okryt it or him completely. The doctor all over again treated to us konjuktevit, but has passed or has taken place month and improvements are not present. We have addressed to other doctor. He has told or said, what is it or an infection, or vsledstvii that pulled out the child forcepses. Has told or said to do or make massage of an eye and to drip in a nose *quot; Hydra sense*quot; (at the son a rhinitis) to release or exempt channels that the infection left. Has written out a direction to the oculist, us to it or him;them in a week and if for 10 days of improvements will not be, will write out a direction to the neuropathologist. I live in Canada and, to get to the expert it is necessary to wait a lot of time. I wish to ask, certainly, in absentia difficultly to respond, but all the same, what is it can be how to treat, whether it is possible to cure it and how much on it it is necessary to time? Thanks for answers.

V.Dvorianchikov
Not less, than in half of cases the neonatal conjunctivitis is connected with a clamidiosis. In what city you live?

Vitalii
Anjelika

By that you have told most likely at your kid really infectious process - a blepharitis. I.e. if there is all attributes of an inflammation: thus the blepharon red, hydropic, often is connected a blepharitis an infectious disease of a conjunctiva and a sclera - keratokonjuktivit, a blepharon from within as red and hydropic, a conjunctiva of an eye with "streaks" of vessels, attempts to open an eye violently come to an end not with success - because of an edema and a pain.

Interestingly that disease is localized on one eye since more often similar inflammatory process amazes both eyes.

Recollect, whether there was that that similar to the second, nowadays a healthy eye?

Otherwise it is possible to agree with the point of view about mechanical damage of a century or blepharon.

And what, the child really took forcepses?

If it is process of mechanical damage is destiny of operating ophthalmologists (thus more often can be damaged or injured and other soft tissues of an orbit); if exclusively infectious in fixing or lingering cases it is necessary to define or determine a degree of sensitivity to antibiotics and to pick up process those from them which is admissible to use at such age, and their application will have exclusively local character (compresses, zakapyvanie).

And last question: tear on a sick eye flows down on a plaintive canaliculus or constantly flows down outside (on a cheek); whether the nostril on the amazed or struck half breathes?

You how your kid treated could describe in more detail, what used already?

Yours faithfully, Vitaly.

V.Dvorianchikov
Me too confuses odnostoronnost process. As if to forcepses in it or this sluche event is improbable also and that business was limited to only one conjunctivitis, at that it is already possible to tell or say chronic. Probably, the combination and that and another took place, and to a transitional conjunctivitis of other eye simply have not given value or meaning;importance - now it pretty often.

Anjelika
On the second eye anything similar is not present. And he can open a sick eye up to the extremity or end, but it seldom occurs or happens. As tear flows down am at a loss to respond, did not look narrowly. Now at the son a rhinitis and consequently to us have written out *quot; Hydra sense*quot; nasal care to beat a nose. And before we seven days dripped in eyes *quot; Sodium sulamyd*quot; 10 %.

The child really pulled out forcepses. In Canada it is pretty often applied, if anesthesia is used epidaralnaja.

Anzhelika.

Vitalii
I and have not understood, attributes of an inflammation of an eye are?

I have listed them in the previous report, specify.

Vitaly.

V.Dvorianchikov
Yes it is not enough data precisely to establish or install the reason. Can, Jacob with similar collided or faced. But when he, really, can be useful, it or him for some reason does not happen.:)

Anjelika
Blepharon red and hydropic. This everything, that I see. A eye normal.

Anzhelika

V.Dvorianchikov
Business, similar, not in a mechanical trauma. Probably, in an eye the small nickel flake from forcepses has got. She can quite cause or call such signs. Specify: the blepharon red entirely, or is more on edges or territories. Whether the sweating is expressed? Whether there are no rashes on a skin or other anomalies?

Vitalii
Most of all given to be reduced to that, what is it a blepharitis. The neuropathologist, in my opinion, is not necessary to you. Certainly. It is how much possible to speak about it or this in absentia.

And the oculist that speaks you?

Vitaly.

V.Dvorianchikov
Well, that a blepharitis - is unequivocal. But it, unfortunately, not the diagnosis. odnostoronnost process, all the same, leaves probability of an alien or a foreign body, probably even, a microscopical splinter in a century or blepharon.

Vitalii
Correctly blepharites happen different....

But also to specify, what is it a blepharitis at lady made bolshchogo work, and about its or his nature in general to speak difficultly.

It is possible to advise, that would look or see an eye through operational mikroskom, the slit lamp can nothing show.... proveti US of soft tissues.

Voobshchem to the operating ophthalmologist.

That. That the child pereodicheski opens an eye, can already exclude a neurologic pathology.

Vitaly.

V.Dvorianchikov
Yes. But, probably, *quot; ?O??O*quot; it will be possible to find out and simply having turned out a blepharon (though it in this case, certainly, it is not too simple). The only thing that confuses so it that process if I have correctly understood, extends and on a nose that is possible or probable only at connection of any infection.

Anjelika
Erythema during a century or blepharon only about an internal corner of an eye, and a blepharon swelled up all. Rashes any on a skin are not present. At eye we yet were not, only to Monday we shall go. Here it is complex or difficult to get even to the family doctor, not speaking about experts. And the rhinitis has begun at the son when to him there was a week, at us then all family has had been ill.

How to him a blepharon to turn out? In a nose to drip the problem.

And massage of an eye to do or make it is necessary, how to us our doctor has told or said or not?

Thanks for participation. Anzhelika.

V.Dvorianchikov
The rhinitis preceded a blepharitis or has appeared after.

Any massages up to an establishment of the reason to do or make it is impossible. And suddenly indeed an alien or a foreign body. A blepharon to turn out give to the oculist.

Anjelika
The rhinitis has appeared in a week, and before the son sneezed two days. And the eye is inflamed since a birth.

V.Dvorianchikov
Rather probably, that these events are interconnected. Inform, when the question will clear up.

While poprinimajte homeopathic Cinnabaris 6 (he - rcurius sulfuratus ruber) also powder papilla the crushed peas before feeding.

Anjelika
Thanks. I shall ask in drugstores. But if this Russian medicine it or him here will not be. And more one, I have looked or seen, that tear at the son flows down on a cheek. And how I have understood, it can be cured?

V.Dvorianchikov
This medicine, so to say, world. But to ask it or him it is necessary in homeopathic drugstores. Take the six and if will not be the nearest digit (3, 12). But even if all is normalized, convinced, that the alien or foreign body precisely is not present.

Anjelika
Thanks big. Now I shall write to Monday when we descend or go to the oculist.

Anzhelika