PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Erythema of eyes!

Mozzer
01.09.2004, 19:30
Prompt pozhalujta what to do or make in the given situation:

In current of last 4 months per day the erythema klaz + sensation *quot does not disappear; that an eye ?N?aNO?n*quot; (sometimes) + weariness of eyes (even after a dream) + sometimes eyes are as though dimmed by Membranula or film. The diagnosis of the doctor: a false myopia (-0,5 the left eye) + an allergic conjunctivitis. Treatment Kromoglin (drops in eyes) + Tavegilum inside (1. For the night). Effect = 0 %.

Prompt in what a mistake or an error?

eye-greg
Both eyes hurt? Has simultaneously begun? Than still treated?

Mozzer
Both hurt, however left it is more (by the way, at the left eye a false myopia). Anything any more did not treat. Has begun simultaneously. Whether it is possible or probable, what is it an allergic conjunctivitis (houses are animals! Of which I can not get rid yet, since they not mine).

eye-greg
Probably it slerit or the episcleritis, can be and an allergy... You would Descend or Go to other doctor! Business that not comic!

Mozzer
Whether prompt where better to address?

eye-greg
I unfortunately itself on sclerites not spets. - the pediatrist (at children very seldom happens).

Address in -here Gelmgoltsa, or in scientific research institute of Russian Academy of Medical Science on Rossolimo 11. There platno, certainly, but adequately.

Mozzer
Many thanks for the help!!!

Cook
Begin treatment of a clamidiosis by means of grasses, the technique is in my book, in a week all will pass or take place, it is a maximum of treatment of the given disease. Probably the erythema will pass or take place for the third day.

eye-greg
I am afraid what is it not probably....

Cook
Full delirium, the book it is written by results of real clinical treatment both in Moscow and in Peter.:confused:

Tens thousand cured

Cook
At all I shall not understand, how it is possible for something to speak, when the finger about a finger would not strike what to check up reliability. At any it is not enough malskoj check all proves to be true. At what on check the maximum of 14 days will leave.

Tanya G
At all I shall not understand, how it is possible for something to speak, when the finger about a finger would not strike what to check up reliability. At any it is not enough malskoj check all proves to be true. At what on check the maximum of 14 days will leave.

Oh... How he has written the book at such literacy?

Anyuta
Try to use Unguentum Tetracyclini, at me bli takiezhe signs - to me has helped or assisted. Do not leave on street without solar glasses or spots - advice or council of the doctor - while the pain and an erythema will not descend or go. The sunlight very much irritates and so the inflamed eye! Success also recover!:)

Tanya G
Try to use Unguentum Tetracyclini, at me bli takiezhe signs - to me has helped or assisted. Do not leave on street without solar glasses or spots - advice or council of the doctor - while the pain and an erythema will not descend or go. The sunlight very much irritates and so the inflamed eye! Success also recover!:)

If there is no inflammatory process, I from antibiotics vozdnrzhalas. Especially, from Tetracyclinum.

Oculus
First why a clamidiosis? A red eye - thousand reasons are possible or probable.

Secondly what is this a grass such?