PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How to improve vision?

MarinaM
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear doctor!

Whether can supervision improve glasses or spots vision so to not use glasses or spots? On their TV advertise or promote (Angelina Vovk), and my doctor has told or said, that they are useless.

* What exercises are useful to eyes at a hyperopia with an astigmatism?

* How to correct a beginning opacification of lenses?

Thanks for the answer.

Marina, 47 years.

eye-greg
Nonsense, do not believe, it is better usual.

DAXXANA
I take or spend a lot of time behind a computer, I read much, vision to have a seat, how it is possible to help or assist eye sights or eyes?

eye-greg
1. More often to blink.

2. To do or make 2-3. Breaks through everyone 15-20 minutes

3. To adjust or set up the monitor on 100-120 updatings of the screen, (in properties of the videoadapter) to put the maximal contrast at the maximal brightness.

4. To not sit at a computer (the book, the newspaper) more than 8 hours without big (40.) a break.

scherzo
Nonsense, do not believe, it is better usual.

And why it is better usual? These or it with holes somehow influence vision-through them really it is visible than without glasses or spots is better. Only here it results or brings in what results? Can eat positive or negative data?

eye-greg
My point of view on punched (foraminous, supervizhn, lazervizhn, kvaziopticheskie, etc.) glasses or spots is resulted or brought on http: // forums./showthread.php? t=2732

scherzo
My point of view on punched (foraminous, supervizhn, lazervizhn, kvaziopticheskie, etc.) glasses or spots is resulted or brought on http: // forums./showthread.php? t=2732

Many thanks for the answer.

I, certainly, not the doctor, but my opinion only partially coincide with yours, in that measure, that the machine tool piercing dyrochki in patentovannyh glasses or spots cannot guess your interpupillary distance. I as the consumer was interested with a training principle on which these glasses or spots should operate or work. I.e. narrowing of a field of vision - how similar trenerovka in perception of the world eyes can improve vision? Probably, the answer to this question could not give and the Egyptian priests...;)

eye-greg
The answer is simple, if you are familiar with a course of physics of high school:

1. At any lens makimalnoe the diffraction goes on perefirii, and minimally is closer to the center, and in the center it or him is not present absolutely! (a course of geometrical optics 6 class)

2. At miopa (gipermetropa, and proch deviations or rejections in a refraction) focus is not on a retina, and lays to front or kzadi from it or her.

3. Punched glasses or spots narrow a stream of light which should get on a lens, up to uzenkoj (dyrochki in glasses or spots) through which light goes on the center of a cornea and a lens practically not refracting where you would not look or see a point (holes therefore much), and as though *quot; oO??OONO?n*quot; on a retina (actually, you it is simple obrezaete zrit.obraz which is not focused.)

4. The training effect is not present. Simply eye in these glasses or spots does not work (vbliz not in a distance). Accordingly vision will improve cannot.

scherzo
4. The training effect is not present. Simply eye in these glasses or spots does not work (vbliz not in a distance). Accordingly vision will improve cannot.

Thanks for the given explanations. The principle of action to me now is clear (as well, that I learned or taught physics:)!). But how much or as far as I know, in usual glasses or spots vision too does not improve, and at all friends ochkarikov it even falls? Or deterioration of vision does not depend on wearing glasses or spots? Then on what it depends?

For me this question is very important in connection with necessity to learn to drive the machine or car to go on job. I do not see signs: (, and a myopia at me different - one eye of type-0,25, and the second-1,5 or something like. The oculist in hospital to reserve glasses or spots does not advise, advises eye trainings - but I not so represent, what is it such.

Yours faithfully,

Maria

eye-greg
Well in usual glasses or spots vision improves for the period of wearing of these glasses or spots. When you remove or take out them, become former miopom (mope-eyed). The Same concerns or touches contact lenses.

If it is absolutely fair, the medicine is not able TO CURE yet ammetropii (a myopia, dalnozlrkost...)

Here, so.

My advice or council - wish to drive - wear glasses!

Liska
On the bill of glasses or spots supervizhn... Has read through the interesting letter in magazine Top Sante, the old woman strongly hurted or was ill;was sick on eyes and already was going to to die and even mogilku to itself has looked after, but having received glasses or spots and having worked with them couple of days, wonderful image has revived!!!!! Very such amusing pismetso...

And in general my neigbour has bought or purchased BAD Imovin... Which by the applied documentation promotes improvement of a status at a myopia, her there with it or him in koplekte both glasses or spots these distances and special tea and a bilberry in tablets... vobshchem now she activly accepts this preparation, charging or charge for eyes is done or made with 2 times a day..

I shall look or see.. That at it or her from this it to turn out..

Oztech
... If it is absolutely fair, the medicine is not able TO CURE yet ammetropii (a myopia, dalnozlrkost...)

The dear namesake (excuse, I do not know a patronymic)!

What your attitude or relation to a technique of correction of vision in view of it is barefooted on Smetankinu if you are familiar with this method?

rodionov
On the bill of glasses or spots supervizhn... Has read through the interesting letter in magazine Top Sante, the old woman strongly hurted or was ill;was sick on eyes

The old woman by an old age became weak eyes, and from newspapers she has heard...

The friend pesenka...

After the first passov blind start to go, and lame to speak...

hrust
Recently has come across an interesting site - restoration of vision on Merezhnikovu M.I.

http: // www.glaza2003.nm.ru

- Unfortunately, very much it is far, in the Far East. And in Moscow or Peter somebody tried to work by this technique?

vvs
Yes, certainly, In SPb "work" by this technique. In an electric train, in the street, in the underground to you will offer the glasses or spots punched how to you only it is necessary. And as pognutye, painted, started talking, nastoennye on something useful and something useful, nastoennoe on glasses or spots, - voobshchem for what you will agree to pay all. I think in Moscow a situation similar

If you consider or count interesting a site, below-mentioned citations it is obvious behind explanations you whence are taken have addressed to the wrong address.

Actually in Official Medicine, as well as in any big business swindle, extortion and other crimes widely prosper. For the sake of greater or big money one doctors will deliberately cripple and kill people - the patients. Others (more fair?) doctors know about crimes and keep mum.

Actually the Russian Academy of sciences if there to be put is big gadjushnik. And the Russian scientists - in overwhelming majority - people, on what not capable.

Persistent hearings go what actually to do or make cuts (a microsurgery of an eye - VS) the Japanese has thought up. Operation and is called *quot; NOaO??n*quot;. Is for colleagues - let will smile in the extremity or end of the working day