PDA

Просмотр полной версии : IOE - panacea or divorce?

Страницы : [1] 2

fotoden
01.09.2004, 19:30
Has read through in the newspaper the Aerial about this Information Ophthalmologic Elixir. Plainly has not understood about its or his action. There only it is written, that he treats almost all eye illnesses or diseases, that in general me and has guarded.

While anywhere has not found kompetentoj the information on this preparation, someone from not dependent experts can can express is given reason?

fotoden
upsats

fotoden
The price of a medicine by the way not shutoshnaja:-\

Aminazinka
Unusual agent - the Information Ophthalmologic Elixir (http: // www.pharmcontrol.ru/hotline.php? subaction=showfull*amp; id=1124827860*amp; archive = and amp; start_from = and amp; ucat=1*amp;)

On August, 23rd 2005. Has placed: Kudryashov

In service *quot; oCEieAi?EAi?*quot; the woman, suffering deterioration of vision has called. With the problem she has addressed in the center *quot; the Point ?ON??n*quot;, where treatment by a preparation *quot was offered to her; Information Ophthalmologic Oiee?eE*quot;. In the newspaper this preparation advertised or promoted, as an agent treating such diseases, as *quot; aOaOaOa*quot;, myopia Dr (-5), restoring a nervous tissue, i.e. it is recommended at all diseases of eyes. *quot; what is this a preparation? Whether restoration of vision with its or his help is possible or probable? *quot; - such questions have been set to our service.

Puzzled by such questions, the expert or auditeur has addressed by phone of a hot line of the center *quot; the Point ?ON??n*quot; concerning registration of the given preparation. The registration certificate confirming, that this preparation is a medical product, has not been received. In the answer by fax on the requested preparation the sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion for 77.01.03.013. .023436.10.03 is received. From 13.10.2003.

According to the document received from the center *quot; the Point ?ON??n*quot;, follows:

The sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion for 77.01.03.013. .023436.10.03. From 13.10.2003 it is given out on production - Water *quot; e?oO?a???an*quot; stamps *quot; Information Ophthalmologic Oiee?eE*quot;.

The addressee of the conclusion - Joint-Stock Company *quot; -uai?E*quot;.

Scope of the specified preparation - in medicine as water for external and internal application.

The information Ophthalmologic Elixir is not a medical product. It means that this elixir has not been registered as a medical product and did not pass or take place the obligatory program of clinical tests for recorded medical products.

The sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusion confirms safety of a product at the external and internal use. It means that this elixir can be applied for example to washing arms or hand or for drink. It or him categorically it is impossible to drip in eyes.

The information is brought to the notice of the called woman. *quot; whether restoration of vision by means of Water is possible or probable? *quot; - to answer such question our service in difficulty.

The information on base of the sanitary-and-epidemiologic conclusions:

Number or Room of the conclusion and date 77.01.03.013. .023436.10.03 from 13.10.2003

Type of the form of the conclusion sanitary-. The conclusion on production (janv. 2001) [6]

It is given out till 07.10.2008

The organization which has given out the conclusion the Center of the state sanitary-and-epidemiologic supervision of Moscow

Typographical number or room of the form 776805

Production Water *quot; e?oO?a???an*quot; stamps *quot; Information Ophthalmologic Oiee?eE*quot; (IOE)

Firm-manufacturer *** it is not specified ***

Firm-addressee of Joint-Stock Company *quot; -uai?E*quot;, Moscow, street Sushchevsky the Shaft, .23. .182

Scope in medicine as water for external and internal application

fotoden
Aminazinka, as well as it is usual, one cultural idle talk and anything on business:-\

(I already time 50 read it)

Aminazinka
Well if the conclusion farmkontrolja *quot; cultural OON*quot;, tada I do not know, that to you to offer... That to you nadobno, that *quot; O?yOOO?*quot; was and *quot; not OON*quot;?

fotoden
Yes is not present, I need the conclusion not farmokontrolja, and the ophthalmologist.

Natalia of Item
Opinion of the ophthalmologist

http: // forums./showthread.php? p=145517*post145517

fotoden
More shortly, I have understood, if IOE to apply together with a technique norbekova the result will be excellent and if the patient will not believe, that to him will help or assist, 7000 r. On smarku.

Natalia of Item
For own money and with belief that will help or assist citizens can be treated though by jumps with tarzanki.

At the same time efficiency of the above-stated drops and a method norbekova (and also) in treatment of that that was for today has their combinations of scientific proofs.

Aminazinka
More shortly, I have understood, if IOE to apply together with a technique norbekova the result will be excellent and if the patient will not believe, that to him will help or assist, 7000 r. On smarku.

It is possible to learn or find out, HOW you have understood it? From what have drawn such conclusion?

fotoden
Aminazinka, you read Norbekova? The Same effect, but for smaller terms and money.

Aminazinka
And, well. So I also have understood. Thanks. More questions are not present.

Natalia of Item
Aminazinka, you read Norbekova? The Same effect, but for smaller terms and money. And I read Lazarja Lagina, there the old man flied on a carpet-plane, simply pulling out voloski from a beard. The effect was shaking or amazing;tremendous and in general is free-of-charge.

vadimbondar
Yes they will write, that at them the giraffe of the house lives....

- And, I at a factory was arranged with the engineer, and you as???

Actor Leonov who has been changed clothes for a female coat and in povjazanom on a neck a scarf

- The thief He!!!

To drive them!

*quot; the Soviet medicine, differs from medicine, foreign countries, not only, that the Soviet doctor has no, material claims to the patient, but also that the thinking of the Soviet doctor is based or founded;established on dialectics of materialism, i.e. on Marx's doctrine - Engels-. *quot;

From the point of view of modern materialism, t.e marxism - limits of approach or approximation of our knowledge to objective, absolute true are historically conditional, but existence of this true is unconditional, that we come nearer to her is unconditional. Contours of a picture are historically conditional, but that this picture represents objectively existing model is unconditional.... You will tell or say: This difference of relative and absolute true not opredelnno. I shall respond you: it just so *quot; ONnN?N?*quot;, to prevent to transformation of a science into dogma into thin sense of this word, in something dead, fallen asleep, numbed. But it on at the same time so *quot; ONnN?N?*quot;, to keep separate in the most resolute and irrevocable image from fideism and from agnosticism, from philosophical idealism, and from sofistiki (Information balm, a homeopathy and other shamanism).... Marx's Materialistic dialectics and Engels certainly includes reljativizm, but is not reduced to it or him;them, i.e. Recognizes a relativity of all our knowledge not in sense of denying of an objective truth, and in sense of historical reserve of limits of approach or approximation of our knowledge to this ??O??N*quot;

And Lenin Soch t 14 str 123-124

In general snowstorm this balm:)

Vasilenko
Aminazinka, you read Norbekova? The Same effect, but for smaller terms and money.

And the SAME effect will not arrange free of charge you?

vadimbondar
NOrbekovu - the Rank of the shaman!!!

vadimbondar
Yes simply trouble across the nation - so much the deceived investors, meet them very frequently so in fact only doctors see it and where the mass information??? Is not present: (

Anynia
The full turbidity any anything to what it is not joined and does not roll all this:eek: called today in this clinic, is more exact on their type a hot line and me so much narasskazyvali what to believe it would be desirable also some tear slide from eyes...: (and what to sense?? In general about this IOE anything is not present!!!! Even the address do not speak, ask on what preparation to send a cash on delivery:? hmmm... And what does it mean??? I do not believe, and to believe it would be desirable, vidit it would be desirable as the person!!!!!!!!!:eek:

fotoden
.... And to believe it would be desirable, vidit it would be desirable as the person!!!!!!!!!

If very much it would be desirable, read Nobekova - helps or assists. I do not know as the others, but I oshchutimo have improved vision. And the main thing from expenses only 150 r. On the book or 200 sheets if to print from an Internet.

vadimbondar
Naspor I survey you at your expense but in private or individual clinic

Then you are engaged on Norbekovu and I Then again survey you, I pay all in case of success as the success will not be you prepay for inspections if is not present I cry or pay in the triad size and I undertake to publish all results here and on durgih sites!!! At the same time and the diploma I shall tear and I shall go in *quot; an euronetwork *quot; to work

Goes????

Natalia of Item
At me two friends (the husband and the wife) have left job and podvizajutsja now in branch of clinic Norbekova - lectures read. Both have changed on character, especially the man. Steel as fanatics.

fotoden
Naspor I survey you at your expense but in private or individual clinic

Such dear doctor by a rating on a site, and still argue as the young man.

Well in general obsledoatsja also it is free-of-charge I can and before and after on a residence, and that to Moscow in the near future I am not going to.

If want then the diagnosis of the doctor I shall scan.

And the best award for vygrannyj dispute this 100 percent vision.

vadimbondar
Certainly you predictably have correctly understood all, I wished to argue.....

In your case this prevention or warning from a deceit that's all. It is a medical site and you began to popularize here not so correct ideas... I give a guarantee to everyone, that employment or occupations on Norbekovu will not correct a myopia, and it is not necessary there examples, that at my neigbour was a minus thirty....

LIES

And and here my rating??

Yes vysokovat... Thanks!

fotoden
Ninravitstsa nichitajti, vadimbondar.

But also another do not stir or prevent, to be treated.