PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte, the doctor! Five years ago I had labors. After that nachalas...

Tatyana of M.
29.08.2004, 15:34
Zdrastvujte, the doctor!
Five years ago I had labors. After that the vegeto-vascular dystonia has begun. Three years ago began to be a fan eyes, directly any pressure from within on eyes. Was at the doctor, have told or said that with eyes that's all right and it is necessary to the neuropathologist. Still then other doctor who is not concerning vision, has noticed that at me pupils of the different size when are expanded. Recently and I began to notice looking in a mirror that left zrachek at expansion visually more right.
Prompt, please, to what doctor to me to address (to the oculist or the neuropathologist), t. To. This pressure and a pain behind eyes (though I already to it or this have got used, and at first could not and fall asleep from these strange sensations) has bothered. To me 25.
In advance thanks for the answer.

Bocharova I.V.
01.09.2004, 05:25
Tatyana! To you will better address to the neuropathologist. It is necessary to check up still intracranial pressure, the general or common arterial pressure.